The client is a US-based software solution provider, specializing in Retail Point-of-Sale software digital signage solutions, and Managed IT services. Owning and operating a successful chain of more than 50 retail locations in New York and Pennsylvania, our client became a solution distribution center for various retail, wholesale, and technology industries.
- Overcome the challenge of a stand-alone point-of-sale system not being able to collect data from physical stores located at distinct locations
- A solution for efficient management of inventory and employees.
- Better visibility of overall business profits, sales, revenue and outcomes.
- Upgrade existing Point of Sale (POS) system that seamlessly integrates with existing product data with e-commerce platforms, third-party integrations, and analytics modules
- Developed a cloud-based platform, which allowed the client to become a new frontier in enterprise solutions management. It is easy to use and lets anyone build their enterprise suite by utilizing centralized dashboard. The clients are allowed to manage inventory and merchandise from anywhere — a huge plus during their rapid growth.
- The solution also maintains each store’s operational statistics centrally on a cloud which facilitates top management to view, analyze data and keep track of orders, sales, and profit earned from a single point of view.
- The customized BI solution with the Cloud-based control center that integrates both POS and control center. In-built live dashboard reporting that helps the client with access to their business performance, anywhere and anytime, through simple and easy-to-read analytics and reports.
- From POS, transaction data is captured and updated into the data warehouse. Further, customer data with transaction information is exported to the customized BI system for data mining (Extract, Transform and Load is performed) and the collective data is represented in form of graphs, charts, and tables using BI tools.
- Study the customer buying trends and plan for future
Tools & Technologies
- My SQL
- Pentaho BI suite
- Real-time, and 95% accurate inventory including minimum and maximum stocks levels
- Monitor store and employee performance comparing sales targets
- View trends over different periods
- Increased data visibility
- Increased mobility
- Easy management of ads and promotions
- Insightful reports on product sales by brand, supplier, or custom product attributes