The client had a wide product range and a large sales team. To simplify the complex business model and improve customer service and support levels, our client chose SAP. Additionally, they considered SAP technologies as a great tool to improve supply chain availability to promise, use the stocks more efficiently to reduce the dead stocks and losses & warehouse management, and other mission-critical business processes.
- Upgrade the existing inefficient SAP system affected by the improper execution of projects.
- To never repeat the several instances of the past where the production system crashed, requiring a shutdown of all operations until the problem was resolved.
- On several occasions, the company was also unable to run payroll, due to a problem caused by a functional configuration deployed to the production system without proper testing in the quality assurance system.
- One functional configuration in the Production Planning (PP) and Controlling (CO) modules led to severe problems with profitability analysis. This Business Challenges functional configuration was made directly in the production system, and as a result, the system was no longer calculating production order cost elements
- The client also complained of poor response time for support tickets that were entered into the ticketing system. Several tickets had been open for as long as six months without any resolution.
- Due to the problems with many “mission critical” business processes, this client decided to award My go Consulting 100% of the global SAP support, and Application Management Support (AMS).
- All existing tickets with the former support partner were closed and transferred to Cygnet Infotech Consulting. Our team picked up the tickets in progress and completed them.
- Several configuration mistakes were made earlier in the live production environment, which was rolled back.
- Many departments and subject matter experts were involved in validating the corrections made by the team.
- Several in-progress projects affected multiple modules, and our team ensured that this integration was properly tested, and all possible side effects were ruled out.
- Lifelong comprehensive business and technology services, including end-to-end application management and consulting.
- Global capabilities and footprint with local market expertise
- Significant breadth and depth of capability with the ability to integrate commodity services with high-value capabilities
- The right combination of industry, technology, process, and full life cycle assets integrated into our go-to-market strategy and client delivery
- Accountability for measured business and IT outcomes that serve clients’ unique needs
- Scaled for speed, quality, agility, reduced risk, and efficiency
- Standardized global operating model, methods, tools, and processes
- $31.2 million and over 22k of manpower hours saved
- $163.6 million in added revenues with our SAP maintenance and support activities.
- 25% reduction in the number of operational issues which improved the overall user experience and productivity