The client is one of India’s largest apparel manufacturers, operating 65 factories and 3 processing mills across 9 states.
- Multiple legacy systems resulting in complicated data management and ad-hoc payment processing operations.
- Difficulty in inculcating system requirements related to logical operators and requiring multiple hands to execute them manually.
- Managing regulatory requirements of reconciling vendors’ invoices due to inefficient system-level checks.
- Increased risk of blocked ITC
- Lack of transparency to track job work processes.
Download the case study to know more.