The client is an Indian multi-state credit co-operative bank, providing secure financial services and products, has 800+ branches across the country. With a strategic approach, they pioneered technological innovation and became the only credit union bank to manage more than 99% of business transactions with their mobile app. It is one of the first computerized banks in India.
- A solution to provide digital banking services to end consumers while fulfilling most of the banking requirements and enhancing customer interaction and accounting transactions for businesses.
- A solution that delivers the desired results and is scalable enough to adapt to changing business needs.
- A mobile application to provide wider access to rural customers.
- A solution that addresses the privacy of data across customer data points with highly secure architecture while ensuring the efficiency, scalability, and accuracy of the SAP solution.
- SAP PI integration with SAP cloud, PI (Process Integration) with mobilizer, and ERP
- Accelerate the customer onboarding process, and reduce manual documentation
- Enable SAP PI as a middleware for data transaction
- Smooth payment processes through third-party payment gateway
- Generation of XML documents to ensure uniformity and easy accessibility
- The solution that was designed to handle 2 million+ customer transactions while bringing them onto a digital platform.
- Developed two mobile applications: a member application and an agent application where users could easily connect and operate their bank accounts digitally.
- Our SAP solution was designed to handle high-volume transactions and to integrate web services using XML data transfer between external/mobile applications and SAP back-end systems using SAP middleware.
- The bank processes were customized to XML bank statement formats.
- Effective, accurate, and efficiently managed payables and receivables.
- Processed multiple types of electronic fund transfers like online insurance payments, credit, deposit, fund transfers, and loans
- Credit and debit card processing
- Third-party payment gateway processing
- A flexible and user-friendly platform for the agents, customers, depositors and account holders.
- A standard mechanism for developing and deploying mobile applications for customers and agents and for a management information system, for the backend ERP system.
- Platform and mobile applications delivered much faster solutions for customer onboarding, customer submission of KYC and their personal details, request status of their accounts and balances, loans, and outstanding loans, etc., payment schedule and much other accounts-related information were made easily available.
- Simplified Mobility: Reduces the complexity of developing and deploying mobile applications with a comprehensive, integrated infrastructure
- Empowered IT: Quickly offers innovative applications for task and knowledge workers who need mobile access to enterprise information
- Integrated Processes: Provides out-of-box tools and services that seamlessly integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure, business processes, and enterprise applications
- The lower total cost of ownership: Simplifies and accelerates the creation of business process mobilization and integration without the need for development resources
- Fast reaction to changing business needs: Significantly accelerates deployment of mobilized business processes