The client is a leading education and training services company in India using SAP ECC as their primary business operations platform for managing their global business operations, training services, and various software development projects in multiple countries.
Due to the huge amount of data, the client faced operational challenges and looked for an external support for the following:
- Improve performance of critical business processes
- Improve operational efficiency
- Improve productivity
- Reduce the number of issues
- Improve the user experience
- Continue improvement through innovation and modernization
- The end-to-end support that covered the maintenance of existing SAP applications, ABAP development, enhancement, bug fixes resolution, end-user support, business continuity management, production support and maintenance, GST implementation, training, operational services support, and custom application development.
- Various taxable scenarios in sales such as domestic & export sales, intrastate and interstate sales, and stock transfers were addressed. Specific requirements such as tax on free goods and promotional sales were also covered.
- All taxable scenarios in the purchase such as domestic purchases, intrastate and interstate purchases, and sub-contracting were precisely configured in SAP.
- Import purchases that retain the custom duty in addition to the Integrated GST (IGST) were also configured in SAP.
- Tax rates were determined in sales transactions in SAP based on HSN/SAC code and place of delivery of goods and services.
- SAP Application Maintenance Support, SAP Functional, Technical and Basis Support
- SAP Enhancement Package Upgrade and Support Packages for GST compliance
- GST Implementation Support
- Onsite and Offshore 24/7/365 days Support
- Supporting highly complex business-critical system comprising of core processes on franchise model using online ordering system, integrating third party portal for franchises order management, dispatch, delivery, and billing on backend ECC system, delivered more than 50 custom developments including smart forms, user exists, upload programs, business transaction events, enhancements, reports, and adobe forms – an interactive form
- Smooth transition of essential and critical SAP ECC Processes migrating from TAXINJ to TAXINN and Implementing GST
- Simulation of core and critical SAP Processes post GST implementation prior to Go-live on a Production copy system which helped in user acceptance and complexity reduction.
- End-to-end program management including managing third parties
- High quality of deliverables (high documentation standards, thoroughly researched solutions to business problems options)
- Successful completion of GST Implementation within 2 months
- 100% projects on cost
- 100% on-time start
TCO and Model Highlights
Taking over 100% end-to-end delivery for all SAP Application and Maintenance Support including SAP GST Implementation that helped to achieve:
- Timely start and closure of Project
- Moved 80% of SAP AMS support offshore
- Moved 80% of GST implementation to offshore
- Streamlined process implementation
- On-time completion of SAP version upgrade and within the budget implementation of GST
- Seamless transition to GST Processes