SAP S/4HANA isn’t simply a successor to SAP Business Suite ERP—it’s a dynamic new product line. Powered exclusively by SAP’s innovative in-memory database, SAP HANA, it revolutionizes your business landscape.
There are some incompatible changes between an SAP Business Suite ERP System and an SAP S/4HANA system:
- An SAP S/4HANA System is based exclusively on SAP’s Innovative in-memory database SAP HANA.
- It revolutionizes your system with a new architecture and streamlined data model.
- Along with the application functionality being contained in compatibility packs, many S/4HANA applications have been re-designed.
- Empower your system with new UI technology SAP Fiori.
- Flexibility awaits with two deployment options: on-premises and cloud (private/public).
This ebook is your indispensable resource for a seamless transition to SAP S/4HANA, focusing on the crucial phase of preparedness before the migration.
Within this ebook, you’ll find expert guidance on every aspect of the migration process. We cover strategic planning, identifying system requirements, and leveraging the maintenance planner tool. Reading this will help you have a solid understanding of the key considerations and best practices for a smooth and efficient transition to SAP S/4HANA.
According to CIO Survey, In the US, the proportion of SAP customers using or planning to use S/4HANA remained stable at 78% according to a survey conducted for the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG).
Let’s navigate the migration process together and set your organization up for future success.
- SAP S/4HANA transition options
- Prepare Phase
- Maintenance Planner
- Simplification Item-Check
- Customer Vendor Integration
- Custom code migration
We’ve also published a guide for “Mastering SAP S/4HANA Migration: Realize Phase“. Download now.