Single source of truth for reconciling all e-Invoicing, e-Way Bill, and GST Returns data
Manage huge volume of business transactions with utmost security
One-stop solution for
Automate e-Invoicing and adhere GST compliance to generate real-time e-Invoices, integrating with the source system.
- Ensure business continuity with timely and accurate compliance
- Auto-sync e-Invoices generated against your business GSTIN
- Generate, cancel, print, modify or store e-Invoices in bulk along with IRN & QR code
- Eliminate delay/errors in generating bulk e-Invoices
Manage invoicing, billing, and accounting needs at the best price
Generate e-Way Bills seamlessly by synchronizing it with ERP. Push the system data to NIC portal to receive a real-time e-Way Bill number.
- Automate e-Way Bill generation in bulk
- Track & update the status of e-Way Bills
- Forward & backward integration with business systems
- Reconcile inward and outward e-Way Bills with GSTR 1 & 2A
- Auto-sync e-Way Bills generated against your business GSTIN
- Automate distance calculation & avoid error or failure while generating e-Way bill
- Override distance calculation errors
Prepare, validate, file, and reconcile all GST returns with powerful & scalable GST compliance solution. Integrate with any accounting and ERP system at ease.
- Manage huge volumes of data & file GST returns at minimal spend
- Integrate with any ERP or accounting software & import data with near to zero errors
- Reconcile 99% of your invoices, sales & purchase data with AI technology to avail maximum ITC
- Streamline accounts payable for your non-compliant vendors
- Gain smarter reconciliation for sales, purchase & tax comparison, or setoff reports for enhanced insights
- GL reconciliation automates reconciliation between general ledger, sales and purchase registers’ data and become compliant before filing monthly & annual return
- ITC Insight Dashboard & CFO Dashboard for better insights on vendor compliance, blocked working capital, reconciliation status, and supplier compliance periodically
Reconcile general ledger data with sales and purchase register to be audit ready!
Never loose track of your GST notices for adhering compliances
Recover tax credits with advanced reconciliation, accounts payable automation and purchase invoice digitization
Maximize upto 99% Input Tax Credits with probable matches bucketing to unblock working capital and improve cash flow
Why us for mitigating all your Indirect Tax Compliance challenges?
India’s leading brands trust Cygnet Digital solutions
Let’s take a glimpse on
What tax heads of corporates speak about us?
Axis securities limited is using the cygnet infotech software for GST e-Invoicing & return filling activities since Dec 2020. It has been very useful & time effective as far as our experience is concerned in terms of implementation and day to day activity.
Mr Jaswin Mehta
Working with Cygnet Infotech was (and continues to be) an amazing experience. Business users are super satisfied with the e-Invoice solution. They continue to provide us with outstanding support.
Mr Kiran Kumar Pandeti
We appreciate Cygnet TaxTech's technical & support team for helping our team generate e-Invoices in bulk with ease.
I am very thankful to Cygnet TaxTech for their e-Invoicing solution that helps in e-Invoice generation and billing. Also, Cygnet TaxTech experts are very helpful and caring towards their customers. They definitely will go a long way with their solutions and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
GST compliance is the process of ensuring that businesses are following the Goods and Services Tax (GST) laws. This includes filing returns like GSTR-1/IFF (Invoice Furnishing Facility) and GSTR-3B, paying taxes, and keeping records.
Any business that is registered under for GST is required to file GST returns. This includes businesses that sell goods and services, as well as businesses that import goods or services.
There are three types of GST: CGST, SGST/UTGST, and IGST. CGST is the Central GST, SGST/UTGST is the State GST/Union Territory GST and IGST is the Integrated GST.
HSN code is a harmonized system of coding goods and services. It is used by businesses to classify their products and services for GST purposes. This should be reported in Table-12 of Form GSTR-1.
A GST compliant invoice is an invoice that contains all the details required by the GST laws. These details include the GSTIN of the supplier and recipient, the HSN code of the goods or services, the value of the supply, and the GST amount. The invoice-wise sales details should be mentioned in Form GSTR-1.
GSTR-3B is a self-declared summary GST return filed every month (quarterly for the QRMP scheme). Taxpayers need to report the summary figures of sales, ITC claimed and net tax payable in Form GSTR-3B.
GSTR-2A is an auto-populated read-only document that provides a comprehensive view of purchases made. On the other hand, GSTR-2B is a summarized view of input tax credit available to taxpayers for a particular tax period, generated by the GST portal.
The year-end compliances of GST include filing the annual return, disclosing the annual tax liability, paid the pending liability, if any and submitting the audited financial statements.
No, the annual return is not mandatory for all businesses that are registered under GST. The taxpayers, whose turnover under GST exceeds Rs. 2 crores, are required to file an annual return (Form GSTR-9). The taxpayers, whose turnover under GST exceeds Rs. 5 Crores, are required to file a reconciliation statement (Form GSTR-9C). The due date for filing an annual return is 31st December of the following financial year.
You can check your GST compliance by logging into the GST portal and viewing your tax compliance report. You can also contact the GST helpline for assistance.