About Cygnet DSA Module
The service industry, especially banks, has property management systems that may or may not have the right automated approval mechanisms, indirect tax-compliant systems, and flexible systems in place. Due to this, there is a lack of transparency between the agents or landlords and the entity.
Cygnet TaxTech’ s Direct Selling Agent (DSA) invoicing module helps businesses manage, maintain, and approve multiple rental Invoices from multiple agents under a centralized system.
What can Cygnet TaxTech’s DSA Invoicing do for you?
Efficiently manage multiple vendors in a centralized manner
- Manage, maintain, and compare multiple Invoices posted on Cygnet Vendor Post Box Portal by Direct selling agents (DSA) with no hassle
- Keep a track of all direct selling agents and match invoices with the property master to initiate accurate payment
- Avoid recurring tasks such as posting manual invoices by replacing them with punching in the invoice number, approving rental invoices, tracking vendor payments on Vendor Post Box, and automating the entire process
- Track and manage payments to claim accurate Input Tax Credit (ITC)
- Manage approvals for special conditions in an efficient & controlled manner.
- Get timely notifications on updates via email