Solutions meeting your compliance requirements
All the B2B invoices are authenticated electronically by GSTN. Under the electronic invoicing system, a unique identification number will be issued against every invoice by the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) to be managed by the GST Network (GSTN).
Leverage Cygnet Digital’ s automated e-invoicing solution to enable real-time e-Invoice generation by integrating with source systems. 400+ data validation rules to ensure error-free compliance process.
How can we smoothen e-Invoicing for your business operations?
Integrate with multiple systems and ERPs for smoothly transferring data to Cygnet’s e-Invoicing software.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Custom ERPs
- Generate, cancel, print, or store e-Invoices in bulk along with IRN & QR code
- Customize your invoices with the business logo & suitable template
- Share your invoices via email
- Reconcile e-Invoice data with e-Way Bill and GSTR 1
- Identify & rectify errors with 400+ validation checks to improve data quality
- Exchange the data between system & IRP in the GSTN approved format
- Reverse integrate validated e-Invoice data details directly into ERP or business source systems
- Add digital signature to your invoices without any hassle in bulk
- Customize your invoices as per shared templates
- The application is hosted on our in-house data centre where data is stored in encrypted format
- Data transmission is enabled via IP Sec tunnel/MPLS connection to ensure data security & privacy
- Scale your business invoices/volumes & receive high success rate with an Industry’s best e-Invoicing solution
- Fail over & fall-back mechanism in place with dual DR models i.e., local and cloud DR with 99.98% uptime, and 24×7 premium support
Experience uninterrupted compliance with minimal efforts and lesser time
What e-Invoicing under GST brings for you?
Ensure business continuity with timely and accurate compliance
Meet all your GST compliances at one place using single data format
Convert the extracted source data in all formats such as .csv, Excel or JSON
Access multiple GSTINs with a single login
HSN rate validation for multiple line items
Get advantage of enterprise-grade data security
Go Beyond e-Invoicing
Store e-Invoices beyond 24 hours
Configure e-mail templates
Automate GST compliance
IRN verification APIs with buyer APIs for purchase digitization
Send and receive e-Invoice notification to and fro from buyers to streamline accounts payable
How to become e-Invoice compliant?
Generate e-Invoices and e-Way Bills within 2 minutes of onboarding
Cygnet Cloud Billing
Business generating invoices in excel
- 1-Click e-Invoice & e-Way bill generation
- No installation /upgrade required
- Create invoices /DN /CN, orders, delivery challans
- Invoice wise due date tracker
- Cash Billing without creating party masters
- Track & record payment collection
Business not using any ERP/Accounting software or facing hassle with existing software
- e-Invoicing and e-Way Bill generation
- GST returns filing
- Tally connectors
- Advance GST reconciliation
- Automated Journal Voucher
- Document attachment feature
- Multi-currency accounting
- Dynamic dashboard
- An Automated JV functionality
- Drill down in reports
Desktop Invoicing Tool
Business generating invoices in excel or ERP/Accounting Software
- Bulk e-Invoicing and e-Way Bill generation
- Import bulk invoices and export JSON
- Map your own excel format
- Punch and print invoices
- SFTP automation for uploading invoices
- E-Sign invoice copies in bulk
- Tally connector
Cygnet IRP offline tool
Business already generating invoices and required to fulfill e-Invoicing compliance
- Generate bulk e-Invoices free
- Auto e-mail invoices to customers
- Print invoices in bulk
- Auto sync with IRP & NIC
- Bulk data import in any format
- Store Invoices beyond 48 hours
- Download e-Invoices in JSON
- Cygnet IRP mobile app
- QR code verification & validation
Integrate Cygnet APIs
Business using Tally, SAP, Oracle, ERP
Real-time integration option via APIs
- For ERPs having e-Invoice generation module
- For ERPs not having e-Invoice generation module
How can our solutions benefit you?
Digitize e-Invoicing and timely meet your compliance requirements
Automate end-to-end accounting workflows & save manual efforts
Ready-to-use templates to create a customized invoice
Why us for mitigating all your Indirect Tax Compliance challenges?
A glimpse on
What tax professionals using Cygnet’s e-Invoicing has to say?
I am very thankful to Cygnet TaxTech for their e-Invoicing solution that helps in e-Invoice generation and billing. Also, Cygnet TaxTech experts are very helpful and caring towards their customers. They definitely will go a long way with their solutions and services.
Cygnet e-invoicing and GST Filing processes are very robust and accurate. We have faced zero failures so far. The API integrations have been seamless. The team at Cygnet has been very supportive and always available for any type of queries. From initial discussions till go live phase they have been helpful and understanding. The portal is very descriptive and easy to understand for all the users. Thanks, team, for all the efforts put into the solutioning and designing, making our processes smooth and fast.
Mr. Vaibhav Chaudhary
Frequently Asked Questions
The e-invoicing system is an automated solution that simplifies the process of generating and managing Invoices. Our solution takes away from the need of manually generation of invoices, saving you time and ensuring accuracy in your documentation. With real-time e-Invoice generation, you can ensure compliance with different taxation requirements and invoice details are managed correctly.
The e-Invoicing system must comply with the GST rules set by the Indian government. Some of the key rules include: all invoices must be digitised and uploaded in a predefined format, all invoices must be signed with a digital signature, and all invoices must be stored for approximately 7 years. E-invoicing also requires that you generate an invoice reference number (IRN) as well as a QR code for each invoice. With our e-Invoicing Solution, you can easily comply with these rules and manage your Invoices on time.
An e-invoice is the digital version of a paper invoice, which offers several advantages. It eliminates manual data entry, reduces errors in data processing, and increases efficiency. Additionally, it enables easier tracking and storage of invoices, as well as faster payments. Plus, with our solution you can easily comply with government regulations on invoicing and tax payments.
All businesses which have an aggregate annual turnover of over 5 crore rupees are required to use e-invoicing for B2B transactions under GST. With our E invocing solution, you can easily comply with the regulations and generate e-invoices in real-time. Our solution helps you manage your invoices on time and eliminates the need to manually process invoices.
Here is no defined time limit or period within which e invoice must be generated.
With E-invoicing, you can ensure that your input tax credit (ITC) claims are processed faster and more accurately. It eliminates manual errors and delays associated with traditional invoicing processes as all invoice data is captured in a structured and uniform format. This information is then sent to the GSTN portal where it is automatically validated with GST returns filed by the supplier before claiming ITC. As a result, you have peace of mind that your input tax credits are correct and compliant with GST regulations.
e-Invoicing currently applies to:
Supplies to registered persons (i.e., B2B supplies), Supplies to SEZs developers (with/without payment of tax), Exports (with/without payment of tax), and Deemed exports, that are made by the notified class of taxpayers.
It does not cover Free Trade & Warehousing Zones (FTWZ), import transactions, input service distributors, high sea sales and bonded warehouse sales. The exemption is with respect to entity and not transaction.
The taxpayer must pay 100% of the tax due or Rs.10,000, whichever is higher, if they do not generate an e-invoice. Moreover, the penalty for incorrect invoicing is Rs.25,000 per invoice.