Get assistance with the pre-audit requirements and smoothen GST audits without delay with GL Reconciliation.
Identify mismatches and errors by comparing the books of accounts, sales GL, purchase GL, general register, GSTR 1, GSTR 3B vs GSTR 2A and prepare 6-way reconciliation reports.
Save efforts in preparing GST audits and filing monthly GST returns.
How can GL reconciliation ensure compliance management for you?
- Seamlessly fetch data from any business using data connectors
- Leverage built-in checks and validations to enable automatic processing, parsing, and validation of extracted data to identify any excess liability exposure or blocked credit
- Perform a reconciliation of GL reconciled data with GST returns, spot discrepancies, and respond quickly to any notices. Carry out timely compliance on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Process massive numbers of transactions and manage multiple businesses at various locations
Generate reports such as:
- Sales reconciliation (SR v/s sales GL v/s GSTR 1)
- Purchase reconciliation (PR v/s PUR GL)
- Incorrectly availed ITC (PR v/s Purchase GL v/s GSTR -2A/2B)
- Turnover reconciliation
- RCM as per books v/s GSTR-3B
- Sales v/s GL, e-Invoice v/s GL, and sales v/s purchase v/s GL