1750+ Million e-invoices globally
Integrate with any ERP or Accounting system
400+ enterprise clients
Supports both Arabic & English languages with QR code
ITCP (Indirect Tax Compliance platform)
Automated VAT Return Preparation & Reporting Management Software for Enterprise
About KSA e-Invoicing
KSA continues to embrace digitalization and e-invoicing has become an integral part of the country’s efforts to streamline processes, enhance transparency, and promote compliance.
Empower your business systems for Phase 2 of e-invoicing implementation in Saudi Arabia with Cygnet Digital’s electronic invoicing solution. Our ZATCA-approved e-invoicing software helps businesses automate and streamline e-invoicing generation with minimal effort and adhere to tax laws for improved security.
How does our solution ensure compliance?
- Real-time invoice submissions
- Enabled POS systems to generate e-Invoices
- Tamper-proof system with detailed audit logs
- ZATCA-compliant solution features to ensure business continuity
The process of generating e-Invoices
Technical requirements of Phase 2 of e-Invoicing
Phase 2: Integration phase From 1 January 2023 onwards
- Seller’s name
- VAT Total
- Seller’s VAT Registration No.
- Hash of XML
- Time Stamp (date & time)
- Cryptographic stamp
- Invoice Total
How will it benefit you?
- Ready connectors for SAP, Oracle, other ERPs & accounting systems.
- Enables retailers and distributors to generate B2C e-Invoices without internet connectivity
- Get ready for Phase-2 implementation by integrating your system with ZATCA via API
- Generate XML, the hash of XML, UUID, QR Code & get cryptographic stamp back from ZATCA for seamless generation of e-Invoices
- Enable a tamper-proof system with detailed audit logs, which can be sent to ZATCA directly
- Leverage enterprise-grade security to keep financial data protected
- Multiple data validations for error-free invoice data as per ZATCA’s e-invoicing data dictionary
- Enable audit trail of data imports and leverage smart dashboard for better insights
- Generate e-Invoices in Arabic as well as the English language
- Option of cloud as well as on-premise software & 24*7 Arabic & English expert assistance
One of the largest FMCG companies generated real-time ZATCA-approved invoices with Cygnet’s e-Invoicing compliance platform
The client is the leading food and beverage manufacturer and distributor in the Middle East and the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy company. They offer 622 products that are delivered to more than 1,10,000 retail stores across 7 countries. Being one of the largest food and beverages fleets in the middle east their fleet includes more than 8000 vehicles.